ClaimConnect™, the leading online claims processing solution for the dental industry connects
dental offices directly to Payers. This EDI connectivity allows you to process dental insurance claims and
get patient eligibility and benefit info quickly and easily. Our user friendly, state-of-the-art technology
and superior customer service represents the perfect solution for all of your Dental EDI needs.
Whether you need to process claims, access benefits and coverage information in order to assure
reimbursement or view your office's capitated patient information, ClaimConnect has a service for you.
To get started, please call 800.576.6412 ext. 455 or click
ClaimConnect™ Claim Processing
- Get paid faster!
- Lose the hassle of paper
- Online claims editing and management tools
- Receive immediate notification and confirmation
- Get reports on your iPhone and iPad
- Unlimited training and support
- Works with Your Software (view supported software)
- No software? Enter claims online
- Your patient information is securely stored
ClaimConnect™ Real Time Eligibility
- Get patient benefit eligibility, instantly, at any time!
- Assist patients in making treatment decisions
- No more need for tedious eligibility calls
- Expedite reimbursements & increase cash flow
- 116 payer plans including: Aetna, MetLife, Cigna, Guardian and Delta Plans
- Improve claims acceptance rate
ClaimConnect™ DHMO Package at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
- No cost to the provider
- Online patient rosters
- Online encounter submissions
- Online payment and capitation report
Online Payer Enrollment via DDS Enroll
- Enter information once and use for multiple enrollment forms
- Always know the status of an application
- Enhance practice efficiency by spending less time filling out forms
- Accurate and complete applications
- Computer Age
- DataTeam DDS
- Discus Dental
- DOM Studio
- Easy Dental
- Integrity Dental
- Ortho II
- PBS Dental / Endo
- Suzy Dental
- The Digital Office
And Many More...
Fully integrated with NEA FastAttach
which enables providers to transmit